What is offered?
One to one sessions with a Registered Psychologist (ABA)/Board Certified Behaviour Analyst
- Regular progress and goal reviews
- Flexibility to suit family/whanau needs (number and length of session, location, time)
Playing and Communicating supports:
- Encouragement of communication development
- Communication using speech, PECS, other visuals or Makaton
- Promotes use of communication skills at home through in-home sessions and parent training
Who will benefit?
Ideal for younger children and those with limited communication.
What is the cost?
$110 per session (45mins – 60mins, inc GST)
Information you might find helpful
Things you might be interested in
IDEA Services Community Specialist Services team provides services to children and families with intellectual disabilities and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Our Library is free to use for anyone living in NZ. We have information on all aspects of intellectual disability, autism and other developmental disabilities.
IHC provides advocacy support wherever there is a need to stand up for the rights of one or all people with intellectual disabilities in New Zealand.