- The host of this competition is IHC New Zealand.
- The competition is open to residents of the New Zealand, aged 16 years or over, except employees of IHC or IHC subsidiary brands.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will not increase individuals’ chances of winning.
- This competition is not a judgement of the best dance moves, or most popular video entry. The winner will be selected at random.
- The competition opening date is 9am on 29th April 2023.
- Closing date for entry will be 13th May 2023 at 5pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– A user can share a video of their favourite or best dance moves on either Facebook or Instagram.
– They must tag IHC New Zealand.
– The winner will be selected at random from those who entered.
- The prize will be a $50 Prezzy Gift Card. This will be awarded to a single video, not to each individual who participated in the video.
- All individuals featured in the video must have given consent to be in the video.
- Videos entered can be shared by IHC New Zealand on their social media platforms.
- Entries must be an individual’s own work, and not videos of a third party.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.